Tap the full creative potential of the Axe-Fx II with Axe-Edit 3.1, an application for Mac or Windows that allows you to create, view, edit and manage presets. Axe-Edit 3.1 is reliable and easy-to-use. The large intuitive interface shows the entire grid at once and speeds productivity with the ability to edit using mouse and keyboard. Create complex layouts with ease, edit scenes, copy and paste blocks, and much more. Manage presets and user cabs in your hardware with ease.
- Mac and Windows versions.
- Reliable, Stable, and Extensible.
- Newly-designed Intuitive interface.
- Requires the Axe-Fx II with firmware 15.0 or newer.
- Create or edit sounds right on your Axe-Fx.
- Edit every sound parameter, including modifiers.
- Import and Export files to share with others.
- Copy and Paste effect blocks between presets.
- Save snapshots (undo points) while you edit.
- On-screen tuner and tempo.
- On screen modifier graphs and filter curves.
- Modifiers show controller values in real time.
- And much more…