Current Opportunities at Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal Audio Systems is looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurially-minded talent. So if you’re a rockstar in your chosen field, contact us about the opportunities listed below to join us on the leading edge of music technology.
“Ninja-Level” Embedded Firmware Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our engineering department. You will develop and maintain embedded code for our products, port existing algorithms to new environments, and work with other engineers and designers on every aspect of our high performance, high quality audio products, from concept through production.
Qualified applicants should have demonstrable experience developing and testing firmware in C/C++ and Assembly in an embedded environment. The ideal candidate will have direct professional experience with pro audio applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing embedded firmware for high-performance applications
- Porting existing implementations of our DSP algorithms to run on newer platforms
- Algorithm optimization
- Testing code, product prototypes, and finished products.
- Contributing across other aspects of successful product development and release cycles
- Demonstrated knowledge in high level programming languages including C/C++
- Familiarity with Analog Devices, Microchip and TI microcontrollers and digital signal processors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team in a highly cooperative environment
- The ideal candidate plays guitar and has an understanding of guitar equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum three (3) years of related professional experience
This is a full-time position, on-site at our HQ in Plaistow NH. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always willing to consider those with special skills or talents. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com We keep exceptional resumes on file but do not always reply to all submissions.