Current Opportunities at Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal Audio Systems is looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurially-minded talent. So if you’re a rockstar in your chosen field, contact us about the opportunities listed below to join us on the leading edge of music technology.
Electronics Repair Technician & Customer Service Agent
Fractal Audio Systems is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our service department. The Repair Technician is responsible for managing a busy service department with duties including troubleshooting, diagnostics, performing all repairs on new and used electronics, managing replacement parts and more. Professional communication skills are required for effective interactions with customers, co-workers, and partners, whether online, on the phone, or in person.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- MUST HAVE the ability to read/understand electronic schematics.
- MUST HAVE excellent soldering skills including surface mount components
- You must have component level troubleshooting skills
- Inspect, diagnose, service and repair our products in various conditions.
- Organize a busy service area with units coming in and out.
- This position requires the use of common hand tools, soldering, digital multi-meter, etc.
- You must be self-managing and promote a safe, organized, clean and functional workspace
- You must be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Good customer service skills and poise are required.
- Good critical thinking skills, problem solving and time management skills.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Most importantly we require someone who will take proud ownership of the quality of their work, representing our organization by providing the utmost experience to customers, partners, and co-workers. We stand for TOTAL QUALITY and expect nothing less from every person who works here.
- This is a full time, on-site position with benefits. We offer health insurance, paid holidays, sick time and vacation pay.
- Please send your resume listing former employers with contact information.You must state your salary requirements.
This is a full-time position, on-site at our HQ in Plaistow NH. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com
We’re always willing to consider those with special skills or talents. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We keep exceptional resumes on file but do not always reply to all submissions.